Patent & Collaboration

Posted on Updated on

Free Look

Partnering with another major business has always been a goal of mine to initially get the “ball rolling”, and start to build a skill set based on others success of how to go about commercially working a new product into areas of consumer markets.

This means that I needed a few things

  • ABN – Australian Business Number, The ABN is a unique 11 digit number that identifies your business or organisation to the government and community.


  • UAV Licence – In order to fly a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) aka Drone / UAV legally in Australia for commercial purpose or gain you will need to obtain certification from CASA.
  •  Patent/IP Protection – TO secure the idea/prototype of the device and register it according to the category/tests conducted. Here I will also consider the idea of having an attorney that will deal with the legal side of this process.


These processes…

View original post 80 more words


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s